The 12 steps of an accounting year-end closing
- 1Check the balances of the bank accounts, the postal account, the credit cards, PayPal and the cash register as of 31.12.2017
- 2Control account statements by account
- 3Make the inventory
- 4Calculate and record depreciation
- 5Booking of accounts receivable/payables as of 31.12.2017
- 6Booking of transitory accounts
- 7Make profit/loss booking: LINK
- 8Print the balance sheet at 31.12.2017 (2 times)
- 9Print the income statement from 01.01.2017 to 31.12.2017 (2 times)
- 10Sign the printed documents twice
- 11Print account statement by account
- 12Enter the blocking date
Have an enjoyable accounting!
Do not forget that the EZYcount support team is at your disposal.